A multinational technology company is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team in London on an initial 24 month assignment.
- Organic social media expertise
- Priority channels include: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube
- Creating and scheduling a social content calendar shared with marketing and comms
- Community management, social listening, outreach and building an engaged audience
- Working in partnership with our Customer Success team (this role doesn't involve customer service, we have a dedicated team to run this!)
- Brand affinity and engagement with accountants - not just driving conversions
- Maintaining brand tone of voice and design guidelines
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to bring out the brand personality
- Experience in using Canva templates and doing basic video edits
- Sourcing accountant influencers that can make a difference to our brand awareness
- Nurturing of long and short relationships
- Campaign expertise across influencer social and video
- Paid Social
- While this won't be a core part of the role, but you'll partner with our media and paid social teams to share content
- Creating regular reporting to feed into wider marketing decks
- Ability to make data-backed decisions
- Understanding of social analytics tools and platforms that can help
- Experience working within a comms and marketing team
- Working with our other comms teams such as PR, and internal comms
- Working with marketing functions like events, brand, retention, and product
- Ability to build internal relationships with stakeholders, win budget and recognition
- Ability to showcase the success of the team's work to non-social savvy stakeholders
Nice to haves
- Accountant / finance industry / fintech experience
- Understanding of small business / startup / side hustle mindset
- Working in a fast-paced technology company
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be part of a fast-paced but close-knit team
- Working in a global company with global partners
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.