Social Media Administrator to join a busy and personable team, this position is paying an annual salary £25,000 - £28,000 DOE. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
- Create and maintain presence on social platforms
- Log and chase enquiries for new and existing clients whether local or commercial
- Updating and maintaining forecast ledger
- Producing and issuing client care letters
- Responsible for promoting the practice, services and content over social media
- Create, own and manage the social media calendar and strategy
- Create, edit and distribute engaging image, video, reels and copy for Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
Please be aware this role is a mix between, social media and client administration.
- £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Profit related benefits
- Must be competent with all packages in Microsoft Office & Social media platforms
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A logical and practical approach as well as an ability to solve problem;
- Time management and ability to prioritise workloads
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications, we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.