Make your mark on the world: You will have a rare opportunity to do something truly worthwhile every single day, by working with us to help dogs live longer – years longer. With a founding team whose previous venture grew from zero to £48m turnover per a year within just 3 years you can be certain you will never be bored, and you will learn and develop more than you ever thought possible.A start-up like no other:
- Fully funded
- Experienced founding team
- Brand new 25,000 sq.ft HQ & production facilities
- Targeting a £1 billion valuation within 5 years
Commercial success is only relevant because it will fund our ability to help millions of dogs each and every year to live longer. If you want to make your mark on the world, if you want to help dog parents enjoy more years of happiness with their pets then you need to come join us today.
Your role as Social Media Videographer / Content Creator
Your focus will be to film and edit creative, dynamic and engaging video content for our group social media channels, digital advertising campaigns and website. You will be responsible for shooting a video from beginning to end.
You will research and learn about current trends which will contribute to the shaping of our digital marketing strategy. You will also be happy to work with dogs as they’re the heart of the company!
You will play a huge part within our bubbly friendly team and social media department.
- Experience in creating short form content for Tik Tok & Facebook including editing
- Happy to be in front of the camera/do voiceovers
- Right attitude to pick up camera and get on with recording
It would be a bonus if you have produced videos which have been used for advertising on social platforms!
Included with your salary:
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Flexitime and hybrid working available
- Casual dress
- Discounts & freebies for your pets
- Free Onsite Parking
- Nottingham (NG6)
- Monday to Friday working hours (40 per week)