Are you a dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Start Date: January 2024
End Date: July 2024
Position: Health and Social Care Teacher
School Location: Wigan
Teaching Levels: KS4 and KS5
About the School: Join a vibrant and dedicated school community in Wigan that is committed to providing an education for life. Our aim is to empower students to flourish and live life to the fullest.
Pay: Competitive daily rate of up to £211.96, based on experience.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following essential requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
- Experience teaching Health and Social Care following the UK national curriculum.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Health and Social Care Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on /
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer