Project Manager - Social Housing Planned Works Walsall£60K - £63K + Car Allowance / Car + Benefits
Howells Solutions are working with a leading social housing / regeneration contract to recruit a team of proactive Project Managers to deliver social housing retrofit refurbishment schemes, including externals, internals, and high rise FRA works to tenanted housing association properties across Walsall.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Project Manager with a determined and motivated attitude, or a Senior Site Manager looking for a step up. You will be instrumental managing multiple contracts and leading a team of Site Supervisor's, Site Manager's, and multi-disciplined trades men. Daily Responsibilities of the successful Projects Manager will include:
- Manage all day to day operations of the capital improvement programmes.
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate actions, reporting back to management when this occurs
- Work closely and meet with client and stakeholders on site to survey and complete property condition reports.
- Developing policies & procedures to support the achievement of new projects
- Site visits to undertake inspections of works and/or liaise with trade operatives, tenants, contractors or statutory bodies to resolve any issues and ensure high satisfaction is achieved
- Maintain Health and Safety and environmental management.
- Drawing up construction phase safety plans and ensuring the safe delivery set out within each plan.
- Understand and manage all client expectations maintaining good working relations.
- Complete project handover and ensure everything is defect/snag free
Project Manager Salary & Package:You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a full time, permanent role for which you will receive up to £65,000 + Car/Allowance + Benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on . Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.