£50-65K Birmingham, B15 Working for a consumer brand, within Maunufacturing Role Overview As the Head of Social, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing social media strategies that align with our clients' objectives and enhance their social presence. You will lead a team of social media specialists and content creators, creating a collaborative and innovative environment that drives award winning social that drives results. You will be expected to undertake the following activities as part of your role:
- Plan, design, implement and monitor social media marketing campaigns.
- Create, curate and manage social media content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats.
- Engage users with prompt responses, organize competitions, ask questions and cultivate relationships.
- Monitor social media trends, including developments in design, applications, strategy and innovation to stay relevant and effective.
- Create comprehensive marketing plans to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
- Design, implement and manage social ad campaigns integrated into the company’s strategic marketing plans.
- Hire and supervise talented creatives, including Freelance Writers and Graphic Designers, and coordinate their activities to achieve social media campaign objectives.
- Track social media campaigns’ key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress to management.
Your Skills · Brilliant communication skills - articulate, strong writing skills and great at presenting. · Experienced at managing and delivering large scale social campaigns and handling big brand's social media platforms. · Ability to plan (tasks and timelines) and take responsibility for work being on time and within budget. · Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a proven track record of building and developing high-performing teams. · Be able to participate at management level to influence the future direction of the business. · Analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions. · Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.· Have a true entrepreneurial spirit - be able to spot an opportunity, win and retain new business, build revenue streams, and effectively manage margins and cost. · Have a high attention to detail. Social is a public space and we must keep errors to an absolute minimum. · Be commercially astute and numerate. Able to articulate ROI for all social media work. · Carry out competitor and market reviews to uncover opportunities for clients. · Experienced and highly skilled at client handling from dealing with C-suite to day-to-day marketing contacts. Develop long term relationships with your key clients. You will be the social expert and callled upon when there are social queries or opportunities. You will have a great understanding of the client's business and will be able to see and work with the client's perspective as well as your own. · Numerate and able to take ownership of metrics and deliver proven results that meet the client's objectives. · Skilled in SEO and able to write social content plans based on trends, competitors and search volumes and keep up to date with industry news and changes. · Excellent at briefing across the agency from own team of social specialists and content creators to the creative department, digial and suppliers etc · Strong overall marketing knowledge and keen interest in the sector with advanced knowledge of the role of social media in the wider marketing landscape. Your Personality · Ambitious and determined with a strong drive for results. · Positive and confident. 'Can do' attitude. · Proactive with great energy levels. · Unwavering integrity and honesty. · Strong emotional intelligence and a great listener · People person - relationships matter. · Great fit with the existing team - work ethic, humour, values. · Calm in a crisis and able to work well under pressure. · Resilient to client demands and a thrives in a fast-paced environment. · Takes responsibility · Mature approach Call Nikki for more info. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £50,000.00-£65,000.00 per year Benefits: Flexitime Work from home Schedule: Day shift Flexitime Monday to Friday Education: Bachelor's (preferred) Experience: Social media marketing: 5 years (preferred) social media: 3 years (preferred) Work Location: In person