TSR are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for one of our highly successful, 5* new homes developer for their Northeast region.
About the role:
Manage performance for the successful delivery of all outright sales, achieving budgeted income within budgeted cost levels ensuring gross margin on turn over target achieved monthly, quarterly, and annually.
Maximise all sales leads with your team, manage their conversion rate targets and ensure profit generation from the sale of homes through creating site specific effective sales strategies working closely with in-house project managers and marketing team.
- Lead and manage a team of Sales Executives to achieve targets ensuring all Key Performance Indicator targets are reached across all sales and customer service.
- Provide knowledge/expertise to react to market conditions such as lenders’ criteria, local house price variations, stock plots, Assisted Move/PX properties, and advise on forecasting and site build sequence.
- Recruit, select, develop, and coach Sales Executives to the required standards. Provide the primary communication channel between site staff, sales and marketing department, other internal departments, and external agencies
- Maintain 90% or above recommend score in post completion surveys across the developments you manage, whilst also ensuring they remain ranked as "Excellent" on Trustpilot.
- Manage external agencies such as estate agents, contractors and interior designers.
- Be responsible for the health & safety of customers, site staff and other parties, ensuring it is a priority and complies with company policy .
- Provide sales forecasts as part of market research at land acquisition stage and prepare necessary reports to assist in core land purchase decision.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to achieve lead targets are met, and the sales objectives for each and every site managing budgets apportioned over a scheme lifetime.
- Conduct regular coaching and one to one sessions with your team, review performance, set targets and goals where needed.
- Conduct quarterly individual performance reviews with your team members and ensure these are signed off and returned within specified time lines.
- Report sales and progress for all sites within your management including visitors, reservations, exchanges and completions and to ensure that sales are progressed within the timescale targets set for each site.
- Be responsible for reporting accurate information within the Sales Progression meetings and deliver on forecast completions each month.
- Manage expectation around specification to meet sales figures working closely with project managers on a site-by-site basis. NB: specification is advised by Sales and Marketing but built into the Development expenditure and not from the Marketing budget.
- Performance management of individual sales team members.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Director to create projections for reservations, exchanges and completions from which site specific sales targets can be formulated.
- To obtain necessary approvals for Sales and Marketing budgets and achieve approved sales forecasts on both spend and completions.
- Ensure that show homes, brochures, marketing suites and other sales resources are delivered for each site on time.
- Ensure that your designated sites and Sales arenas are fully health and safety compliant, have risk assessments in place and that your team are fully inducted prior to commencing work.
- Manage your team’s commission and bonus payments each month, ensuring your team are clear on their objectives and payments are made accurately and on time.
- Be contactable at weekends where possible to allow your team to seek approval for deals on reservations or any emergency situations.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills/understanding:
- A collaborative and transparent working style
- An understanding of the corporate environment and the ability to contribute to the organisation’s corporate vision and strategy through detailed multi- site management.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and experience of sales essential in either the private or 'Affordable’ housing sectors - and ideally both.
- Motivational and supportive management experience and ability to develop and 'grow’ sales executives.
- Good market analysis, financial and budgeting skills
- Target and results orientated ambition
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to play a senior role in the effective operations of the sales team
- Impetus to ensure the organisation’s reputation is enhanced at every opportunity.
Must hold a full clean drivers’ licence and be willing to travel.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence