Do you have an interest in building a career with an Award-Winning HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading, Tenacious UK HVAC solutions organisation based in London might be what you’ve been looking for.
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer, Distributor & Service Provider with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism. Our client is a London-based product and service provider of high-end HVAC solutions - Chillers, Air Handling Units, Heat Pumps, Comfort Cooling and other energy-efficient heating, cooling and ventilation solutions and services.
Our client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offers excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
Due to growth, expansion and significant project wins an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, confident, self-starting industry Senior Sales Professional to join this business based from home but operational on a regional basis with the capacity to run the London, South East and have additional reach on projects, clients and opportunities that arise along the M40 and M1 corridors.
- To promote the companies off the shelf and bespoke HVAC product offering accompanied by their service, maintenance, replacement, or retrofit in a complete turnkey solutions sales capacity.
- Sales route will be via Consultants, HVAC Specifiers, End Users and contractors, there is also the capacity to work with and develop relationships with FM and commercial/industrial / specialist (Data Centre, telecommunications for example) Property Management companies.
- You will be responsible for both generation of sales leads and managing the process from initial inquiry to placement of order including final negotiation
- The role will involve maintaining existing customer relationships and developing new customers within the area however initially this position will be heavily weighted towards business development.
- Supported by their estimating, design and engineering teams you will however be able to select and cost the product using their bespoke software package, training will be provided.
- Should ideally be experienced within the HVAC industry preferably within the Chiller, AHU and/or Heat Pump and highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential along with the ability to provide customer presentations
- Verbal and written communication ability should be of the highest standard
- Computer literate including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (for presentations) and email
- Managerial capabilities are highly advantageous
- The ability to formulate and implement targeted strategies
Desired Skills & Experiences
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience operating within the Commercial HVAC sector
- Engineering knowledge to HND or degree Level (Ideal Not Essential)
- A proven track record and sound technical ability with Chillers (standard and Turbocor, Turbocor exp advantageous not essential) and closely aligned applied solutions
- 5 years track record within sales or application/sales role
- Passion for solution selling in a Business Development and Account Management capacity.
- Strong Contacts and existing relationships with Consultants, HVAC Specifiers, HVAC Contractors and End Users
- A proven track record of generating profitable sales in excess of £1m
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of professionals
- Ability to work with different groups within our client’s organisation
Salary & Benefits
Very High Basic Salary (Up To £60,000 - Larger Basic Available D.O.E) + Industry Leading Uncapped Commission Structure + Car or Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday + Mobile + Laptop + Genuine Opportunities to Develop Career
London & South East with coverage capacity on the M40 & M1 Corridor
Please Note: Home Based | Remote Role - Candidates must be prepared to travel