Job Title: Sales Account ManagerSalary: Circa £30,000 pa + bonus Location: Luton Contract: PermanentHours: 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Our client in the electrical industry are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sales Account Manager with strong experience retaining business and growing client accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking to develop their career in a busy and growing environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- KPI and target driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer focused
- B2B Sales background
- Experienced in Account Management and Sales
- Strong attention to detail
- Management of new and existing accounts, building relationships and targeting clients with a clear plan.
- Identify opportunities with new and existing customers to grow existing client base.
- Work closely with Sales leadership team and identify ways to grow the business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries and following up any warm leads.
- Maintain clear and up to date customer records.
- Provide client quotes and close sales.
- Hit and exceed sales targets on a monthly basis and work toward KPI’s.
- Performance bonus - OTE additional £5k
- Birthday day off
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Option for Hybrid working after probation
- Free onsite parking
- Simply health voucher scheme