Our client, a well-established Estate Agent are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join their growing team in Hereford.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Working hours of a Senior Sales Manager:
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
In return, our client is offering the successful Senior Sales Manager:
- Up to £32,000 basic
- OTE of £55,000 (Uncapped)
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Career progression
- Personal private health care
Ideally, to be considered for Senior Sales Manager you must have the following:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Have a full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews, and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.