Sales Manager, Salary: Up to £35k with excellent benefits and career opportunities25 days holiday + bank holidays, Based: Wakefield with some flexibility around hybrid working.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to be responsible for leading, supporting and developing a team of Internal Sales Executives in both inbound and outbound sales and account management. You will be tasked with driving team performance to ensure targets are achieved. This is a hands-on role and will require the successful candidate to perform their own sales activity, leading by example and inspiring the team.
The company are a dynamic and expanding market leader, part of a global group, who specialise in the hire of portable accommodation, cabins and associated products and solutions.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Sales Manager role with a track record of leading a team to deliver on targets within a call centre / sales office environment. Experience of working within the construction sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
Sales Manager Main Tasks;
- Supervise and mentor a team of internal sales representatives, setting clear performance expectations and fostering a collaborative and results-driven culture.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to enhance the team's skills and knowledge.
- Develop and implement sales strategies tailored to the unique needs of the region.
- Collaborate with senior management to set sales targets and create action plans to achieve them.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their needs are met and that they view the company as a trusted partner.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the region, leveraging market research and industry knowledge.
- Streamline internal sales processes to improve efficiency and productivity, ensuring timely response to client inquiries and requests.
- Monitor and analyse sales performance metrics, providing regular reports to senior management.
- Recommend adjustments to strategies and tactics based on performance data.
- Experience in a Sales Manager / Telesales Manager or similar role.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to develop and execute effective sales plans.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply attaching your CV.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client are committed to building a diverse, equal and inclusive culture. They aim to establish and maintain a leadership team and colleague population that reflects our society. They invite all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work and strive for an environment which is fair, and in which all of their colleagues are able to do their best each day.
Keywords; Sales Manager, Team Manager, Telesales Manager