Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
Join a Top Employer 2023…
About the role:
Ideal Bathrooms are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager in the North West to continue the already strong brand and reputation in the industry.
Areas include: Manchester, Liverpool, Cumbria & North Wales
This role will be responsible for managing customer accounts and generating new business within the bathroom retails showroom industry and selling into plumbing & heating merchants. You will be assisting with stock deals, working on promotions, buying policy, marketing and maximising revenues.
Up for the challenge Here’s what we’d like you to have:
- Strong sales and relationship building experience (must have)
- Experience in field sales and travelling to meet customers onsite
- Retail bathroom industry / distribution background or plumbing & heating merchants background preferred.
- Someone who is self-motivated & sales driven
Here’s what we can offer you:
With us, there’s always opportunity to enhance your skills through our award-winning talent development scheme which offers a wide range of courses and professional qualifications for all levels.
Our people get benefits including:
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Car / Car Allowance
- Generous pension plan - matched up to 9%
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Free access to health & wellbeing tools and initiatives
Ideal Bathrooms is a market leader where our products, customers and our people are our greatest assets. We are a modern sales led organisation which is operationally excellent, dynamic and a friendly and exciting place to work.
Everyone can make a valued contribution and we believe in training and personal development to support career development opportunities for all. We believe that everybody has a real opportunity to use their talents and can potentially progress within the business.
We are proud that our people are long serving and that they are able to work and develop themselves in a challenging but supportive environment.
Closing Date: 21st November