My client is a music, content and advertising network that works with brands in the health and wellness sector. Giving brands the platform to engage with their audiences via various channels and operates via creative partnerships. They have an impressive 6 million UK active consumers and 35 million worldwide.
Their content helps their clients engage with the hard-to-reach active lifestyle consumer audience and keeps more than 6 million active lifestyle consumers informed in the UK.
Clients of theirs include brands and advertisers such as M&S, Nandos, P&G, Apple, Deliveroo, Ford, 20th Century Fox and many more!
Seeking an experienced client direct sales professional to connect their advertising solutions to the right audience. You will be selling across a variety of media solutions such as AV/TV, DOOH, Affiliates, Display etc. Secondary to AV and DOOH sales there is opportunity to sell brand partnerships where applicable.
- Developing a full understanding of the media portfolio, partners and all the opportunities available
- Day to day account management - answering enquiries and responding to briefs in a professional and timely manner
- Proactively source new sales leads to sell our multiple digital platforms - AV/TV and DOOH
- Diligently work to reach quarterly sales targets
- Build a strong pipeline and showcase that in sales meetings to the wider team
- Project manage and coordinate with the traffic and partnership team on the necessary delivery and activation of campaigns
- Attend meetings and effectively communicate opportunities to consumer brands in target sectors
- Build and capitalise on existing relationships and opportunities within Zoom Media
- Work closely with the team to share cross-platform/client leads and information
- Assist in management of partnership agency partners and lead generation companies
- 3+ years experience in a business development role
- Experience within the media and advertising sector, ideally selling cross-platform solutions
- Someone with a tenacious attitude to sales
- A true team player with excellent sales, communication and presentation skills
- Great organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- A passion for health and wellness is advantageous
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer