Recruitment Sales Manager
Working directly for The Resolute Group supporting the leadership team, managing and supporting the development of the Sales and training function.
Location: - Derby (Hybrid working available 2 - 3 days a week in the office)
Pay Rate: - £30,000 - £35,000 basic + Commission + Package
The Resolute Group is a successful recruitment-focused organisation, offering different services across the UK and internationally, including:
- Advisory & Consultancy - Working on strategic assignments with our clients
- Retained Head Hunting - Focused on Senior and business-critical positions
- Contingency Recruitment - Focused on white-collar positions.
As such we need to strengthen our leadership team and have someone that can focus their time between day-to-day operations and recruitment. With an expectation to bill but with reduced KPI's as the role is a hybrid with the expectations differing from a full-time Recruitment consultant.
The other aspect of this position is developing and managing the more junior members of the team. From Principal Consultants down to Resourcer's all need support from day-to-day issues that arise down to skill gaps being identified. As the business has grown this position has become more critical needing someone in a full-time capacity to allow further growth.
Handling the day-to-day office duties from financial figures, progress meetings, diary management, contract renewals (advertising, events, IT, Phones etc..) The offices are based on Pride Park in Derby, and we are happy to work on a hybrid position looking at 2 - 3 days working at home and 2 - 3 days working in the office.
Splitting your time between recruitment, man management of the team and office management. This role needs a leader with clear communication that has experience in the recruitment sector and as such able to offer advice and support to the more junior consultants.
- Recruitment experience - You need to be from a Recruitment background as you will be training, coaching and developing people so you need to know how to recruit.
- Training and Office support - Helping junior consultants and supporting the day-to-day running of the office.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this link, or contact Phil Crew on LinkedIn or Call the Resolute Group on .