- Managing and nurturing relationships with key accounts like Aldi, Lidl, McDonalds, REWE, and more.
- Identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities.
- Presenting and negotiating with clients to secure advantageous contracts.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activity to inform strategic decision-making.
- Proficiency in English plus one additional language (French, German, or Dutch).
- A formidable track record in FMCG, ideally within private label food & beverage.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A clean driving licence and access to a car.
- Highly competative base salary plus annual comany bonus
- Annual training allowance of £3k
- Suited home office equipment and smart phone
- Access to a comprehensive pension scheme, our Hi5! discount platform, wellbeing centre, and local golf course
- Free fortnightly company lunch and parking