This is a great opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer as an Area Sales Manager to cover Manchester and the West Midlands. This is paying up to £63K including car allowance. In addition bonus is paid quarterly.
Working for an established nearly 100 year old manufacturer that manages from concept, design to solution and installation of Commercial appliances with a company that has a great culture.
· As the Area Sales Manager you will be covering a geographical area in Manchester and the West Midlands with 3-4 visits per day.
· You will be responsible for managing a client base and achieving 20% growth from new business development within commercial appliances
·Delivering a Solution based sale of commercial equipment into key clients within various sectors.
Key skills required
· Ideally you would have a similar B2B technical sales background and worked as an engineer or business development manager for 5-10 years.
· Ideally knowledge in technical products and solutions in cooling equipment.
· An engineering/electrical background with proven sales achievements and business growth is desirable
· Self-Motivated and have the ability to manage your time 3-4 visits per day in your area with 2-3 nights away per week.
· Be able to liaise with all levels of client external to Board Level internally
· Have a full /clean driving license as you will be driving around Manchester and the West Midlands and must have a UK passport.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Morgan Philips Group is a global talent solutions business that disrupts conventional thinking in executive search, recruitment and talent consulting. We operate in over 18 markets in Europe, North & South America, Asia, and the Middle East & Africa. We understand that the future is digital and social, so we embrace the latest technology, including video ads and CVs, as well as social recruiting. Our innovative services are tailored to the new world of work yet we do not lose sight of the fact that employees be they existing and potential are ultimately human beings.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.