Are you driven, organised and have experience of working in a project capacity in the air conditioning industry? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to create new sales opportunities and prepare project proposals for an enterprise business with a fantastic reputation? If interested, read on for more details.
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days’ Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Car Allowance or Company Car
Day to day role:
- To achieve overall sales and KPI targets to include project sales, specifications (conversion to sales)
- Build strong customer base and relationships with consultant, contractors, home builders, assessors
- Proactively track and grow specification sales across the market segments
- Identify and create new sales opportunities
- Prepare project proposals based on design, specifications and cost
- Provide reporting on sales and business developments to internal stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience within the VRF / Air conditioning industry
- An understanding of VRF systems and design, ideally products, chillers
- Understanding of specification designs liaising with contractors, installers
- Proven sales experience in the HVAC, VRF heating, cooling, ventilation market
This role does involve travel to clients with attendance in the office 2-3 days a week dependent on diary commitments. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast paced, vibrant and growing industry.
If this position is of interest please apply online.