Location: Remote, UK
Reporting to: Head of Central Sales
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday: 8am - 5.30pm)
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 (including OTE)
Yopa is a leading UK-based full service, fixed fee estate agent. It’s disrupting the traditional high street agencies by doing away with the unnecessary cost of high street shop fronts and leveraging its proprietary technology and scale to deliver a great experience for its customers, all for a low fixed fee.
In 2017 Yopa was recognized by LinkedIn as one of the UK’s Top 20 Start-up companies to work for. Yopa has already received over 3,100 ‘5 star’ Trustpilot reviews from delighted customers and is backed by some of the biggest names in the property industry.
As a Contact CentreSales Manager within our Outbound function, you will be an ambitious and sales orientated telesales manager who thrives on delivering success through service delivery levels and revenue generation, to drive overall business growth. You will champion Yopa’s values of; Caring Deeply, Do the Right Thing, Execute with Excellence and be Frank and Fearless.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide leadership, development and coaching to the outbound sales function. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure optimum sales performance. The development of the team will mainly be driven through side by side coaching, live call monitoring and group calibration sessions.
- Ensuring the team are maximizing cross-selling opportunities of additional ancillary products and services to both clients and customers.
- Developing dialing and lead strategies to drive performance through increased sales conversions
- Providing your team with extensive knowledge and experience of the vendor journey.
- Ensuring all customers receive the highest possible level of service.
- The Outbound Sales Manager will be responsible for their team's contribution towards making sure every vendor has an amazing home moving experience for each seller, every step of the way; from the point of instruction through to the point of completion.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the property sale/purchase journey and effectively utilize Yopa systems e.g. Five9 Predictive telephony, Speech analytics, Yopa Hub, Salesforce etc.
- Handle all escalated complaints about Yopa and our recommended partner services arising during the transaction and resolve to a positive outcome at first point of contact. If complaints are officially raised, ensuring the complaints handling process is adhered too.
- Consistently drive the Yopa Customer Experience and the creation of customer fans; driven through training, coaching and quality monitoring.
Supporting Business Growth
- Working with our People teams to create and facilitate the selection of driven and competent Inbound Sales Advisors.
- Develop a positive working relationship with relevant stakeholders, local Yopa agents and contact center team members.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the contact center.
This exciting role requires you to have proven experience in the following areas:
- Ideally 2+ years (or a proven track record) in a sales management position
- Track record of driving revenue generation through performance metrics
- Demonstrable experience of leading by example to deliver results
- Experience leading teams in a telesales, telemarketing and/or contact center environment
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to demonstrate fantastic people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and ability of analyzing sales data
- Effective time management skills
- Proven track record of developing a team to deliver world-class sales performance.
- Good knowledge of People Management practices and procedures.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand the needs and requests
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional sales growth through leading a team
- Ability to work under pressure, targets, and deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in turning customers into fans!
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A track record of guiding your team to thrive within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high-intensity environment
- Able to travel to the company head office based in Leicester on a monthly basis