A field based territory sales role promoting a range of decorative cladding and external facades for the residential new-build and renovation sectors. Developing the relationship with the key builders merchants and construction distributors, whilst equally tracking projects with contractors and local developers.
Package: circa £38k-£40k basic + 20% OTE (up to 40% with over-riders), hybrid company car, iPhone, laptop, pension & 24 days holidayTerritory: Scotland Products: Decorative rainscreen cladding, weatherboards & external facadesCustomers: Builder's merchants, construction distributors, contractors and local developers
THE ROLE - Area Sales Manager:
- A field based territory sales role, promoting a leading range of decorative facades, external cladding and weatherboards
- Developing the relationship with a network of key builder's merchants and specialist construction distributors
- This will involve in-store training, dual visits with their external sales reps, and supporting with trade days
- You will equally support your branches with the winning of residential new-build and refurbishment projects with local contractors and developers
- All business won will be back back-sold through your distribution network
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT - Area Sales Manager:
- A field sales professional with a proven track record within the construction industry
- My client is open to where this experience has been gained, and will happily recruit from building materials, light-side, interiors, KBB, heating, plumbing, electrical…
- Most importantly you will understand how manufacturers go to market, and their relationship with their merchant and contractor accounts
- You will have strong communication skills, with a professional & structured approach to field sales
- A leading and long established manufacturer of building materials
- A global £billion company operating across all continents
- Forward thinking and exciting, continually evolving and introducing new products
- A company that promotes from within and can offer career progression
Apply Now!Please click on the 'apply now’ link below to find out more about this and other opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis. We recruit across a number of vertical markets but with the emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales, area sales manager, national account and key account positions.
Key words for this role include: cladding, facades, weatherboards, building materials, building products, merchants, distributors, contractors, house builders, local developers, installers, field sales, account management, area sales manager, Scotland