Vacancy - Sales Manager - Boston Area
- EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY JUST IN
- SALES MANAGER POSIITON
- FRANCHISED CAR DEALERSHIP
- 5 DAY WEEK - 6 DAY WEEK, NO SUNDAYS!
- EXCELLENT EMPLOYER AND BRAND
- GREAT PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- LOOKING FOR A HUNGRY SALES MANAGER
Intrigued? Great, read below and apply now, this will not disappoint.
Our client, an exciting automotive retailer and fantastic employer, is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced New & Used Car Sales Manager to join a high performing team working with a great brand.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join the team.
They're looking for someone who can oversee the day to day sales of both new cars & used cars including a mix of non-franchise vehicles.
- Co-responsibility for achieving department budget.
- Achieve new car retail registration targets.
- Support the General Sales Manager on the day to day running of the sales dept.
- Value part exchanges and stack deals for the sales team
- Use of Autotrader Accelerator to manage used stock.
- Propose & sign up customer finance applications.
- Assist with responding to live chat enquiries and e-leads.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and customer feedback scores.
- Coach sales team on use of CitNOW video messaging
- Manage, coach and support the team of sales execs, valetors & site coordinator.
Ideally looking for a passionate and driven Car Sales Professional.
You will be free to operate the business within a framework and reap the benefits.
You will also need to be a 'Hands-on' Manager, this is a 'role your sleeves up' position, a very exciting opportunity for the right person.
Be able to lead from the front by interacting with staff and customers to overcome both objections and obstacles to close deals whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
You will need an entrepreneurial spirit with passion and drive to succeed.
Have the confidence in using technology and the latest systems is essential, the modern approach to car sales relies heavily on digital solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Great team leadership qualities
- Strong and consistent track record in car sales
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook and Excel
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of developing staff
- Open to modern ways of selling used cars including digital process
- Experience of Kerridge would be beneficial
- MUST have impeccable admin skills
Basic - £35,000
OTE - £55,000++ and uncapped.
Working hours/days based on a 2 week pattern:
Week 1, Monday - Friday
Week 2, Monday - Saturday
8:30am to 6pm
30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Half day off for birthday
Access to car/bike/techschemes
Discounts across a range of departments
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.