National Sales Manager needed in the manufacturing industry.
I’m currently working with a market-leading company who have 100 years’ experience supplying one great product across the UK, Europe, and US, with a £50m global turnover.
We’re looking for a driven National Sales Manager with a background selling into builder’s merchants and merchant buying groups, to join the UK’s SLT and drive the national sales strategy moving forwards including managing a small team of sales representatives.
Salary: £50k to £60kbase salary depending on experience + uncapped monthly commission + annual bonus (£14k OTE).
Location: West Midlands.
- Join a market-leading company with a historic brand name.
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Company car + corporate card.
- Relationship base sell.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Defining the strategy of the sales team moving forwards including staff management, sales targets, and target clients.
- Assessing team performance.
- Providing training, mentorship, and guidance to the sales team.
- Managing the recruitment of new sales team members where necessary.
- Proactively managing an existing customer portfolio whilst developing new business opportunities.
- Presenting products to clients, understanding their needs, and providing timely customised proposals.
- Responding quickly to customer enquiries.
- Ensuring seamless project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the company’s sales records in a CRM system.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify industry trends and potential growth areas.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments, attending trade shows, and networking events.