GBR Recruitment Ltd are recruiting on behalf of their well respected client for an experienced Field Sales Account Manager (Agriculture) to sell across Northumberland, the Scottish Borders, and East Lothian.
Working in a team of 2, this role is Field based & based & another member of the Sales team is Internal based. Both roles earn off each other (sharing business wins commission, so easier to earn the OTE figures). Huge area for the client to grow, with loads of scope / potential custom out there.
Salary & Commission Scheme: £30K basic. Real OTE of £50K p/a. No commission threshold (earn from 1st sale) & no commission capping (unlimited earning potential)
Other Employee Benefits:
- Company car provided
- Private Healthcare Scheme
Our client is a first-choice supplier to the Land Management Sector (Farming, Agri, Agronomy, Ground care, Horticulture, Green keeping etc), and we are looking for a driven individual who shares the same passion and ambition as us in succeeding.
You would be joining the clients growing Agricultural division with a focus on driving growth in line with the businesses objectives and responsible for selling their exciting high quality product range, directly to farmers and all farming related businesses. Servicing an already established customer base , plus bringing in new customers across the region, growing the exposure across the territory year on year.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of all products to be able to provide fast and expert technical support to customers, when selling to them.
- Work together with Telesales partner to develop the area successfully.
- Consistently exceed the set Sales Budget for the territory assigned.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with existing accounts to ensure each account is maximised to its potential spend level, up-selling at every opportunity to increase revenue / profits (think margins at all times).
- Self-generate leads to identify potential new accounts within the territory.
- Chase and close by telephone or face-to-face sales, all quotes & opportunities in the territory.
- Financial account management.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist to resolve customer complaints / issues, effectively & quickly.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Complete all market intelligence documentation in a timely manner.
- Professional customer focused ambassador for the business, at all times!
- Highly driven, passionate, energetic, self-motivated individual, who can build rapports with farmers, farming businesses & ground care businesses / professionals.
- Proven sales/account management skills with Technical B2C sales or B2B in the Agricultural sector, or similar (Ground care products etc).
- PC Literate - Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ensure high end customer satisfaction / engagement.
- Ability to adapt to different situations with ease, building long term internal and external relationships. Excellent listening skills.
- Proactively seeks to find product solutions for clients needs
- Agricultural knowledge / interest in, or from the farming World.