A world class manufacturer of high-quality power tools Our products make life easier for professional tradespeople - and help them to achieve perfect results faster.
You will be responsible to develop and maintain a close and professional relationship with our 'Dealers’ and end user customers to ensure a consistent high-quality service and sales support.
- Excellent sales skills: written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships and have the drive, capability and confidence to lead dealer visits.
- Proven sales background providing strategic and tactical sales achievements.
- Be self-reliant, engaging and assertive operating in a structured sales environment.
- Professional, highly motivated as well as strong analytic, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct presentations, training and product knowledge.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of software packages MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- £35,000 - £40,500 basic
- £6,000 + uncapped bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Brand New Hybrid Car
- Lunch Allowance per day