A great opportunity to join a leading Commercial Heating manufacturer who are currently growing their team!
Our client is a leading bespoke Commercial Heating provider who are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager for their North West region. You will be responsible for driving sales in your region, providing technical expertise, great customer service and growing market share across the North West of England.
You will be joining a great team, who are currently performing very well against their targets, you will hit the ground running.
As Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new relationships with prospective customers across Architects, Specifiers, M&E Consultants, Building Service Engineers, Contractors and End Users
- Generate leads through the use of tools and networks from scratch
- You will develop key relationships with existing customers, ensuring all business opportunities from each relationship are capitalised
- Networking regularly across Architects, Consultants, Specifiers, Main Contractors and Sub Contractors to ensure you are tracking all major projects providing a high level of after-sales service
- Implement a sales strategy in conjunction with business goals to maximise growth across your region, maximising business opportunity with new and existing customers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the product and services of our client meet current and future market needs
- Be a solutions provider and understand customer needs
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience selling HVAC solutions into the specification market
- Capability of providing technical advice, with a proven history of doing so and working with Architects, Specifiers, Main Contractors, M&E Consultants and Local Authorities
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding company set targets, with a strong history of developing new business from scratch
- Ability to develop long-standing relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills, with a high level of commercial acumen
- Delivered CPD's and technical presentations to C-Suite Clients
- Ability to manage projects through design, tender and order stages
- Driven individual with a self-starter attitude
Competitive package depending on experience