Our client is a leading Construction Solutions business based in the heart of Berkshire and are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Support / Sales Administrator / Project Manager.
The company are a small but highly successful outfit who have been in business for over 40 years with regular repeat custom and this opportunity would also present the chance to become a key member of the business moving forward depending on the expeirence of the hire.
nb. Role includes Base salary plus Bonus (not included in the salary on the advert) - YEARLY BONUS c10-15% of salary!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Sales Team with Administration tasks
- Manage Contactor and Clients Projects
- Negotiate Prices and Keep on Top of Project Budgeting
- Maintain margin on projects by ensuring tight control on scope and costs from the project team. Manage delivery in line with budgeted project profitability
- Accountable for suporting the outcome of assigned project, ensuring through own actions and those of the individual team members, that appropriate skills and resources are secured to enable delivery to agreed budgets/costs, timescales, quality standards, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and project profitability
- Management of subcontractors and excellent communication with customer
- Track and monitor deliverables, compliance, risks and all aspects of project implementation, with timely and efficient resolution of problems and issues to ensure smooth delivery.
- You will have joint ownership of around 15 plus projects (ranging in size up to £250,000 in value).
- The successful applicant will have fulfilled some Project Manager taks in the past and possess exceptional communication skills.
- You will be expected to deal with Senior Stakeholders from a number of different parties.
- Financial management within Sage accounting software. Contractual management with responsibility to review and identify issues which may adversely affect the project.
- Essential skills in Microsoft office
- Ideally capable of using Autocad OR Sage/Xero accounting.
Please apply ASAP as interviews will be held IMMEDIATELY!