- Opportunity to break into the construction industry with market leading manufacturer - CLEAR CAREER PATH
Junior Area Sales Manager - opportunity to break into the construction industry
Area: North London and Northern Home Counties
The Role of Area Sales Manager
- This is a field / home based junior Area Sales Manager position (that will give a driven, hungry candidate the opportunity to fast track their career within a leading construction manufacturer).
- As Area Sales Manager, you will work in partnership with a Senior Area Sales Manager who will support with your development.
- You will support, generating specifications with Architects as well following projects through with Main Contractors, Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
- This exciting, diverse role will see you working on exciting building commercial and residential construction projects.
- As junior Area Sales Manager you will receive full comprehensive on-going training and be giving a personal development plan.
Our client are a market leading blue-chip heavy side construction manufacturer. This established manufacturer have an excellent reputation within the market. They carefully and thoroughly support their sales teams; offering structured development training which is a testament to their great culture and staff retention levels. This role will suit a candidate on the upward curve of their career with a genuine interest in cutting their teeth with a leading player within the construction industry. We have seen several candidates that we have placed flourish and prosper - winning well deserved promotions.
The Candidate - Area Sales Manager
- We are looking for a bright talented individual that has sales experience or a strong desire to embark on a career within the construction sales
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, driven professional. Attitude and preparation is more important than experience
The Package on offer for the Area Sales Manager
- Up to £30,000 basic
- Competitive OTE and bonus
- 21 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays & additional days over the Christmas shut down.
- Pension options
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance & free eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric vehicle