Are you looking to join a company that offers fantastic career progression, salary and benefits?
My clients, a well-established and fast-expanding estate agency, is offering a great opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their branch in the Chatham area.
They are offering the successful individual potential progression and a generous salary package.
For this position, they are ideally looking for someone who is a proactive and target-driven individual with excellent problem-solving skills.
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager the following:
- £25,000 basic
- OTE £35,000 - £45,000
- Guarantee first 3 months.
- Generous holiday package
- Car allowance or company car
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and support from the Director
As a Sales Manager, you will be required to work full time.
Key duties of a Sales Manager will include the following, but will not be limited to:
- Conducting morning meetings
- Setting team KPIs
- Providing ongoing team support
- Being a key contact for Customers
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the branch
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop long-standing working relationships with clients
- Manage the performance of employees via meetings, and regular 121’s
- Meeting/ exceeding personal and business targets
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Requirements for the Sales Manager will include:
- Full UK Driver’s license & own vehicle required
- Previous experience in Property at a management level
- Strong proven sales record
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation, leading by example
- Results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Using initiative to increase market growth
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage