Area Sales Manager (Industrial Coatings Manufacturer)
Birmingham / M6 Corridor (Covering the Midlands / North Territory)
£40,000 (OTE YR1: £45,000 - £50,000) + training + excellent progression + commission + car allowance + 25 days holiday
Are you an Area Sales Manager, from an Engineering / Technical background, looking to rapidly progress your career with a highly ambitious organisation which has been established for over 100 years, currently looking to continue its impressive growth trajectory, where you will be in a fully autonomous position, with progression potential to the UK Sales Manager?
Are you looking to join a highly reputable UK manufacturer which supplies to major players in the global engineering markets, to industries such as Aerospace and Defence, where you will be in an integral role, for a modern and forward thinking organisation which will recognise your skills and expertise, and reward them with generous commission, excellent training / development and the opportunity for progression into a number of roles?
On offer is the opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer which develops cutting edge, high performance industrial paints, coatings and metal pretreatment products. You will be responsible for managing Key Accounts; maintaining and developing relationships and promoting the company's products and services, as well as sourcing and on-boarding new clients, securing and winning new business for the company. You will be based remotely in the Midlands / North, travelling out to clients in the area 3-4 days a week, working from home 2 days a week.
- Meet with existing clients face to face, completing appraisals, with the objective of creating long-term business relationships
- Plan your diary; booking in meetings with existing and potential clients
- Source new business within the North, across a varied range of industries and sectors
- Complete product trials with clients, working closely with the technical team to provide the most relevant product information
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and networking events to drive new business activities
- Prepare and present proposals for new and existing clients
- Area Sales Manager or similar experience
- Technical / Engineering background, ideally with any understanding or knowledge of the industrial paint industry
- Based anywhere in the Midlands / North of England (M6 Corridor)
- Happy to travel to client sites 3 days a week, with some overnight stays
On offer is a unique opportunity to join a multi-faceted company, with a multimillion turnover, where you will benefit from a collaborative culture which actively encourages career progression.
Keywords: Area Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Manufacturing, Industrial Paint, Coatings, Sales Manager, Engineering, Technical, Production, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemical Manufacturing, Yorkshire, Lancashire, M6 Corridor, Sheffield, Stoke, Doncaster, Manchester, Liverpool
Reference Number: BBBH10662
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now