Senior Commercial Facilities Sales Manager
Permanent - £32,000 to £40,000 (dependent of commercial facilities industry sector experience) - Plus Excellent Bonus Opportunities.
We are a fast growing West Midlands based Facilities service provider seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to manage the business development of the Commercial arm of our business.
The Sales Manager is responsible for maximising all sales opportunities through a structured, pro-active approach to develop new business whilst maintaining existing business relationships. It would be preferred that the Sales Manager has existing experience in the commercial facilities sector.
The Sales Manager is self motivated, with confidence in B2B selling and presenting to clients of all levels in order to secure soft service commercial business contracts, such as Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Grounds Maintenance and also hard service for our Repairs and Maintenance department within the facilities sector.
The successful candidate will be commercially and results driven and a proven successful "closer" with a positive pro-active approach to generating new business whilst managing and maintaining existing business, a skilled people manager with strong communication skills.
The Sales Manager will have an understanding and appreciation of our services and services levels with a knowledge of areas of the facilities industry preferred but not essential.
This is a self led lead generation role, client facing role with much business secured in face-to-face prospecting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To secure and develop new business and grow existing accounts.
- To generate appointment making, marketing, with customer appointments made to suit the client.
- To positively approach all sales opportunities in order to maximise sales revenue and exceed budgeted sales targets / objectives.
- To prepare annual sales business plans and rolling 3 monthly sales plans in line with KPI’s.
- Create and maintain contact with existing customers, developing greater service awareness.
- To follow all Company guidelines and sales disciplines when meeting with clients.
- To monitor competitors performance each month, review performance for the top performing accounts.
- Attend and present at breakfast clubs, net working events etc.
- Achieve and exceed set objectives set at monthly sales meetings and business reviews.
- Produce and submit business tender opportunities.
- Organise and carryout client entertaining as and where appropriate.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Business Acumen
- Impact & Influence
- Driving (Essential)
- Own Vehicle (Essential) - Business Mileage Paid
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.