My Client, an independent property company based in Central London are looking for a Cantonese or Mandarin Sales and Lettings Manager to join their team. This is a great position with fast progression as their looking for someone to build and have their own team quite quickly. Duties/Functions of the role:* Training & Developing Negotiators.* Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords/Tenants & Vendors/Applicants.* Delivering high levels of customer service both internally and externally.* Winning new business and maintaining existing business opportunities.* Motivating the team to achieve and surpass sales targets.* Measuring and evaluating performance of the office. Requirements of the role:
- MUST speak Cantonese or Mandarin
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Excellent people skills and able to build long lasting relationship with clients.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local marketplace.
Salary Budgets: £30-£35K Basic, £60-£70K OTERequired working hours: Monday to Friday, 9-6PM, Happy with some hybrid working, No Saturdays ONLY via appointment If you are and are looking for your next role with great career progression then apply for this role immediately remembering to quote vacancy reference number: