- Established manufacturer of architectural ironmongery
- Managing existing relationships with builders merchants
Area Sales Manager
Area: Northern Home Counties - Northants, Cambs, Lincs, Essex, Herts, Beds & Bucks
The Role of Area Sales Manager
- This is a home / field based sales role.
- Representing an established market leader, you will develop existing relationships with national and independent builders merchants across the region.
- Selling stylish interior products to Branch Managers within your builders merchant client base.
- Dealing with order values ranging from around £2k - £50k per month
- 80% account management & 20% new business
- Organising your own diary and visits in order to develop relationships with merchants
- Liaising with internal support staff and marketing team to maximise sales within your territory
The Company hiring an Area Sales Manager
Our client are an established market leading manufacturer of interior domestic building products. Established for over 100 years this family run organisation as grown steadily over the years and developed a strong brand and reputation within the industry. Known for their efficient manufacturing and fast delivery they are a favourite supplier to builders merchants nationwide. They now boast one of the largest product ranges on the market offering with all corners of the market covered.
This company have staff retention that most companies could only wish for! This is a testament to their friendly, open and rewarding culture. Steady growth over many years and and reinvestment back into the business has given employees job security and prospects as a result of growth.
The candidate for the Area Sales Manager
- Field sales experience selling building / construction products into builders merchants.
- Strong Area Sales Managers / Territory Sales Managers that have sold into builders merchants that are looking to take the next step with a manufacturer are encouraged to apply.
The Package on offer for the Area Sales Manager
- £40,000 - £43,000
- 20% Bonus / OTE paid quarterly
- Hybrid company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays