Sales Account Manager
Kingston Upon Thames, London
Hybrid 3 days in office/2 days from home
Flexible working hours - start between 8.30-10am finish between 4.30-6pm
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 plus bonus
Award winning FMCG food company who provide innovative organic products to customers in over 50 countries around the world are recruiting a driven and ambitious Sales Account Manager to join the team.
The company offer amazing benefits including flexible working hours, hybrid working 3 days in the office, modern office location with outstanding riverside views, onsite parking, 25% off trade prices on all food products and free product samples and new product testing sessions. Apply today!
As a Sales Account Manager, you will play an important role in managing and expanding the wholesale, online and retail accounts while driving new business opportunities. Ideally you will have a food & drink or FMCG background, have experience with wholesalers, online retailers, retail chains and new business experience.
- Account Management
- Manage and nurture existing wholesale and retail accounts.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within customer organisations.
- Monitor account performance and develop strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and address any issues or concerns promptly.
- New Business Development
- Identify and target potential new business opportunities in the wholesale, online and retail sectors across UK, EU and Internationally.
- Sales Growth
- Achieve sales targets, both for existing and new accounts.
- Develop and execute sales plans to drive revenue growth.
- Trade exhibitions
- Organising trade shows including preparing all documentation and materials
- Product Knowledge:
- Maintain a deep understanding of product range.
- Educate customers about our products, benefits, and sustainability practices.
- Provide product recommendations and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and market data.
- Prepare sales reports for management review.
- Analyse sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field is desirable.
- Proven experience in sales, account management, or business development in the food/drink industry.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Interest in organic and sustainable food products
What’s on offer:
- Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serve people & planet
- Friendly, enthusiastic, like minded team - vibrant office working environment
- Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking available on site.
- Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10am finish between 4.30-6pm)
- Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
- Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
- Free product samples and new product testing sessions
- 25% off trade prices on all our food products