We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented Territory Sales Manager to enhance our client's team. The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in field based sales, with particular expertise in exceeding sales targets and opening profitable new accounts. This is an exciting full-time, permanent role based in the Devon / Somerset area.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop relationships with strategic customers in the allocated areas, striving to expand sales and profitability as well as opening new accounts with new customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and initiatives within the area, as well as set targets and achieve goals.
- Engage in market research to identify potential and adapt to market trends.
- Maintain good product and organisational knowledge in order to effectively negotiate contracts.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Identify and present business opportunities.
- Strong time management skills to ensure deadlines are met without issue.
- A willingness to learn and thrive.
- proven experience as a territory sales manager
- a comprehensive understanding of sales techniques and a track record for driving sales results.
- strong negotiation, problem-solving and customer service skills.
- the ability to work within a team structure as well as autonomously.
- excellent interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- Strong mentoring and training on how to succeed
- Ownership of the approach you wish to take to find new business, deliver pitches and negotiate
- Everything you need to ensure your accounts are growing ahead of the market
- Ownership of the reporting and forecasting of your business and full visibility.
- Competitive base salary and amazing bonus scheme
- Company Car
If you have what it takes, apply now!!