- Manage a number of established key accounts, distribution channels and OEM customers within the commercial vehicle industry.
- Oversee the growth of existing relationships as well as generate new business opportunities.
- Liaise with customers to identify specifications/requirements and offer technical solutions.
- Sell a range of commercial vehicle, truck and trailer equipment such as disc and drum brake axles, tridec steering systems, container equipment, hitches and drawbars.Maintain new pump sales with demonstration, exhibition and negotiation in order to achieve targets.
- Liaise with key customers and clients to provide technical and commercial guidance.Working closely with the Service Department to ensure an excellent standard of after-sales service is provided.
- Identify and understand market trends within the commercial vehicle industry.
- Homebased, covering the South of the England.
- Strong understanding of the commercial vehicle industry and/or have a strong mechanical engineering background with experience developing new business opportunities and managing key accounts.
- Experience as a Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Engineer or similar.
- Experience selling commercial vehicle, truck and trailer equipment such as disc and drum brake axles, tridec steering systems, container equipment, hitches and drawbars would be desirable but not essential.
- A candidate with experience planning their own days and manging their own workload is advantageous.
- A mechanical/electrical technical qualification, apprentice trained, HNC, HND or degree would be advantageous.
- Full clean driving license.
- Homebased, willingness to travel to customer sites across the Midlands and stay away when required.