Excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager with experience in bathrooms and flooring, working for a luxury, premium, high-end world-class lifestyle destination in the heart of London.
This company plays a key leadership role in the luxury home furnishings and interior design industry, offering complete turnkey solutions from concept creation to delivery and installation. Aided by their team of exceptional professionals, the company is executing projects in the UK and worldwide. With over 20 years of joint experience and a portfolio of finest designer brands and bespoke products, they continue to seek ambitious, tenacious and driven individuals to match their international growth plans.
Experienced across Luxury Retail Sales and Residential / Commercial design projects, this role is for a professional that wants to be at the absolute forefront of the Interiors Industry and have an input on some of the most exclusive and prestigious design projects in the UK and Internationally. This role demands a results-oriented mindset and a relentless commitment to achieving and exceeding sales targets.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Have minimum 5+ years of sales experience, in high-end bathrooms / flooring in commercial or residential industries.
- Ideally worked with the trade through flooring / bathroom distributors and contractors.
- Will have sold to Architects, Developers & Interiors Designers.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- An excellent communicator with superb project management/ organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the project-led sales process, pipeline generation and conversion; good knowledge of the industry and its key players.
- Sound understanding of experience, surveying and flooring estimating.
- Comfortable with selling on the back of quality of product/service, rather than price.
- Have a target-driven and collaborative mindset, adaptive and resilient.
- Excellent attention to detail, deadline conscious and able to work under pressure.
- Comfortable working in international teams on international projects.
- Have a positive 'can-do' solution oriented attitude.
- Must be able to read architectural plans, strong proficiency in CAD / 3D software, DWG files
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Customer-focused with experience in delivering exceptional service throughout the entire client journey, up to aftercare and beyond to clienteling, ensuring that the clients' needs are realised.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with private clients and with interior designers
- Overseeing beginning -to-end customer enquiries, from purchasing to deliveries and installations
- Understanding clients’ design needs, analyzing FF&E schemes, preparing product specifications, and accurate cost quotations and invoices
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets, monitoring budgets, reporting forecasts
- Scheduling and hosting presentations/ meetings with clients and designers
- Liaising with suppliers, shipping & logistic agents, and contractors.
This exciting role will be based in their new stunningly luxurious showroom in Central London, with a highly dynamic team.
As well as the advertised salary range, there will be a competitive commission structure.
Please only apply if you meet the required criteria as stated above.