This is a brand-new Sales Manager position that has been created due to unprecedented growth. As the Renewables Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving Air Source Heat Pump and all other renewable sales.
10+ years experience as an industry sales professional, within the heating and plumbing sector is required. Experience running ASHP install projects, specifying, technically advising, quoting and designing heating systems incorporating renewables, is desirable.
- Responsible for driving renewable sales, services and products throughout the UK
- Working closely with individual business owners, national heating merchants, installer, builders, developers, architects and end users
- Responsible for being the first point of contact to our customer for all Sales and technical issues
- Develop, build and maintain excellent relationships with all current and potential clients
- Maximise all opportunities through networking skills
- Implement and communicate a local strategic business plan
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate with business owners and decision makers by keeping abreast with all Industry knowledge
- Have the ability to develop new technologies and new "route to markets"
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments in the business
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager on all future planning.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
Our Renewables Manager should have a number of skills and qualities:
- 10+ Years Sales Management experience.
- Highly motivated & Energetic with a proven track record
- Strong Technical experience and ability within the industry
- Dynamic and results orientated
- Experience in delivering a Strategic Sales Plan