Manufacturer of industrial telescopic slides is looking for a Sales Engineer - Area Sales Manager to increase their UK market share. The Sales Engineer - Area Sales Manager will prospect new clients and account manage existing customers. The ability to identify customers' technical and commercial needs insure the excellent positioning of our client in UK and other countries. You will liaise with the HQ on regular basis and will report to the Director.
The Sales Engineer - Area Sales Manager role is remote.
ROLE of the Sales Engineer - Area Sales Manager:
- Prospecting new customers and account managing existing ones
- Acting as a central point of contact for customers and prospects
- Providing technical advice
- Intensifying the partnership link in a sustainable and profitable way
- Managing the entire sales cycle, including after-sales service.
- Negotiating and signing contracts independently or with support from head office.
- Acting as an interface between customers and internal departments (e.g. engineering department) to ensure the smooth running of each project
- Updating CRM
- Reporting to the Head Office
The list is not necessarily exhaustive and may be supplemented by the skills of the successful candidate.
- Ideally educated to degree level in mechanical engineering or similar
- Previous field sales experience in B2B for products that would be used in vehicule fitting, industrial machinery, aerospace, medical sector, rail transport, electronic racks, or similar industries requiring technical advice
- Previous experience as an Area Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Manager or Sales Representative, Sales Engineer, Techincal Sales Manager or Field Sales
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including objection handling
- Organized, structured, methodical, able to learn and to implement actions
- Autonomous and self-starter
- Ability to travel in the UK and Europe (must have a passport)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Between £48k and £50k basic + com - KPI based on sales growth
- Company car
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays