Our client, a large well-established branch Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join their busy team based in Swindon.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Manager:
- £27,000 - £43,000 basic
- £79,000 OTE
- Career progression
- Paid day off on your birthday.
Working hours of a Senior Sales Manager:
- Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10 am - 3 pm
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Senior Sales Manager who has the following attributes:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience.
- Be target-driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times.
- Have good organisational skills
- Full UK driver's license with own transport
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area.
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage the performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.