- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Electric Company car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- phone, laptop plus additional benefits.
- Managing a number of key accounts via distribution channels and OEM customers into various industries
- Manage and grow existing relationships as well as business development selling Air filtration, dust extraction, pumps, valves, vacuum systems, and similar filtration products & services.
- Maintaining new filtration sales with demonstration, exhibition, and negotiation to achieve targets.
- Working closely with the Service Department to ensure an excellent standard of after-sales service is provided.
- Liaise with various engineering departments.
- Fully remote, covering East Anglia including areas such as, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
- Experience as a Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Engineer or similar ideally within HVAC or filtration.
- Experience selling or managing accounts within the fluid power sector such as, HVAC, Air filtration, dust extraction, pumps, valves, vacuum systems, or similar filtration products & services. Full training provided.
- A Filtration Service Engineers looking to come off the tools and progress into a sales role would also be of interest.
- A background within HVAC, air movement or dust extraction would be greatly considered for this position.
- A technical engineering qualification, Apprentice trained, or Degree would be advantageous.
- Full clean driving license.
- Willingness to travel the East Anglia including areas such as, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridgeshire.