Commutable from Horsham, Redhill, Crowborough or Burgess Hill
Excellent Competitive Salary (DOE) + Commission + Strong Holidays + EV Car Scheme + More
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with business to business experience looking to join a rapidly growing future focused company that is looking to bring on the right candidate to lead a team of experienced sales consultants and in return offer great development and earning opportunities in the EV sector.
This company specialise in delivering EV charging solutions across different sectors and have been continuously growing across the whole of the UK. They are a goals focused company with a clear roadmap on where they are looking to take their company over the next few years while contributing to a more sustainable future.
In this role you will be managing a team of sales consultants and providing with them with support on closing client proposals as well as coaching them around any challenges that may come up. This will also include holding 121s with the sales team members to understand areas of improvement and monitor new business prospects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in business to business sales whilst holding a track record of managing a team of 10 or more sales consultants. It would be highly advantageous if the candidate came from a solution selling background such as Parking, Retail or similar. Experience within EV is not essential as training will be provided.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who is looking to make the switch into the Renewable Energy sector while joining a company that allows you to excel in your earning potential and provide you with all the relevant resources needed to do this. You will also have the opportunity to develop and grow a team of sales consultants.
* Developing and training the team to maximise performance and growth within the team.
* Holding 121s with the sales team members to understand any challenges within the team and areas of improvement.
* Supporting the team on closing client proposals and coaching on any challenges that may arise within the sales team.
* Using CRM (HubSpot) to manage and track team performance.
* Previous experience in Business to Business sales (B2B)
* Previous experience in a Solution Selling environment (Highly advantageous)
* Strong track record of using Sales Force/HubSpot or a similar CRM system
* Previous experience in managing a team of 10 or more Sales Consultants
Reference Number: BBBH204464
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.