Business Development Manager
This highly passionate business who have been established since the 1960's is expanding their team and now have a key sales position for an Area Sales Manager / Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager.
You will use your sales skill and experience to influence a wide range of customers to buy and use the company's specialist range of equipment.
The types of companies you will look to engage with are from multiple sectors to include Motor Factors, Agricultural dealers, Rail, Transport / HGV fleets, Battery Specialists, Yellow Goods, Materials Handling, Engineering and Manufacturing etc.
What's in it for you?
You will be joining a company that is highly recognised and going through a continual growth plan. You will be welcomed and made part of a very passionate family orientated business and given all the tools and support to be successful in the role.
This is a company that encourage and can offer realistic career development.
£40K DOE, plus Bonus (up to £10K), Company Car, Pension, 25 days hols (plus bank hols 32 days total), Private Healthcare (from January 2024), Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (from January 2024).
Location: North East - Leeds, Harrogate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Durham, Darlington, Cleveland, Bradford, York, Halifax, Sheffield, Doncaster, Hull
Role / Person:
- Be an experienced Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager / Field Sales Executive from a Technical product sales background.
- Be able to effectively introduce the company's products to new customers.
- To develop and maximise the potential of existing customers.
- Be an effective networker and influencer.
- Self-managing, proactive and highly organised.
- Being technically minded with a hands-on approach will be an advantage.
- To understand your competition and be able to produce confident counter offers.
- Understand and able to work with and utilise distribution networks.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this Business Development Manager role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on or
Job Ref: 4035RCA Business Development Manager.