My client is a specialist in the sale, installation, and servicing of centrifugal water separation equipment in the UK. Due to ongoing success, they are looking for a Sales Manager to develop new business and maintain the existing accounts. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the sale of capital equipment and be qualified in an engineering discipline, at least to HNC level. You must also be prepared to travel throughout the South of England.
Sales Manager Position Overview
- Developing and maintaining business within the UK water industry, both contractors and industrial
- Organising, preparing and delivering presentations to customers
- Providing solutions to customers' requirements by offering from the company range of equipment
- Producing technical quotations and presenting these to customers
- The sale of centrifugal water separation equipment and ancillaries
- Liaising with service and engineering departments
- You will be working in a small team and so will be an integral part of the company's sales success, reporting directly to the managing director.
- Travelling to client sites throughout the South of England, within occasional visits to the office in Derbyshire
Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Experienced in the sale of capital equipment, e.g. high-tech pumps and refrigeration equipment
- A good udnerstanding of water industry contracts
- HNC Qualified in a mechanical/electrical discipline
- Experience within the centrifuge industry is a bonus
- Ability to gather technical information from clients and generate quotes based on this
- Prepared to travel to client sites throughout the South of England
- UK driving licence
Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary competitive £40,000 - £55,000 + uncapped commission
- Hours Monday to Friday
- Company car, laptop and phone
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.