Marketing & Sales Manager - Healthy Snacks - Remote - up to £35,000 DOE + bonus
This is a remote role, however you will need to be London based
We are currently working with a FMCG start-up, who are shaking up the fruit-snack sector.
After a recent wild growth spurt, being stocked in well-known brands around the nation, they have exciting plans to continue that growth into 2024. hence opening up this brand new exiting role to become a Brand Ambassador and be a pivotal part of their growth and success.
If you are excited about joining a start up and you have a passion for healthy living with knowledge/experience of the FMCG sector, we want to hear from you!
What's in it for you?
- Up to £35,000 basic DOE
- Bonus based on performance
- Profit share option after length of service
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote working opportunity
- Flexible working
- As a start up the progression opportunity within the business is limitless
- Opportunity to join a start up business and genuinely make a difference
Typical duties of the Marketing & Sales Manager:
- Managing Social Media channels including content creation and influencer partnerships
- Creating and executing marketing plans across email, LinkedIn, socials and website
- Supporting the sales process and managing prospective client pipeline
- Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts and stores to fuel growth
- Organise and attend in store samplings at key retailers and corporate accounts
- Supporting and attending Events
Who/what we are looking for:
- Previous Marketing & Sales experience preferable in Food/Drinks or FMCG
- Interest in healthy living, wellness, particularly food & drinks
- Based in London
- Strong "start-up" mentality - ready to get stuck in and become a brand ambassador for the business
Please apply here with your CV