Adecco Warrington are currently on the lookout for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join a very close-knit, friendly team based in Warrington.
This is a permanent role working 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am - 3:00pm on a Friday.
The salary for this role is £30,000 - £40,000+ per annum, depending on candidate experience.
This opportunity brings a HUGE amount of prospects and progression routes and the successful candidate will embark on a training journey from the start and the average length of time it takes to fully settle into the role and learn all the products and team structure could be up to 12 months, so this individual needs to be someone who is willing to invest in a company who will invest in their development too.
You will be expected to research and target the current market to meet sales targets and retain current customers. You will be a part of a hugely successful International Company so there will be a lot of learning and absorbing information involved in the beginning until you fully find your feet in the role.
- Manage Customer portfolio to ensure optimal compliance are meeting quality standards
- Find new business opportunities to increase sales levels with current customers
- Prepare commercial quotes
- Preparing an analysis of sales trends, forecasts and performances
- Maintain good relations with customers to oversee the fulfilment of orders
- Learning and obtaining strong knowledge of company products to identify business opportunities
- Reviewing and implementing procedures
- Knowledge of the current market to review price developments, market shares and commercial actions
- Travelling across the UK to meet clients in a provided company car
- Must have experience with B2B sales
- Previous experience selling Industrial machinery
- Experience within a blue-collar sales team
- Full UK Driving Licence to travel to other facilities - Essential
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
Incrediblecompany benefits including a Company Car upon successful appointment into role.
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Adecco Warrington on for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.