An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at RM ToolFix as a Business Development Manager in Wolverhampton. An excellent salary of up to £40,000 per annum as well as additional bonuses awaits the successful applicant. If you’ve got experience of sales in similar markets, we’d love to hear from you!Sales Development ManagerWolverhampton, WV4 6JQ – Hybrid working
- Full time, permanent
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + bonus
- Immediate start available
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UKJoin RM ToolFix, the latest venture from RM Group Services, a 30-year industry leader. This branch specialises in the selling of a wide variety of construction products, including specialist Fixings & Fasteners, Building Chemical & Sealants, Builders Metalwork, Contractors Tools Janitorial Supplies, Power Tool Accessories, PPE Work Wear & Diamond Products.
This ground-floor opportunity is too good to pass up. This is a stimulating role in what promises to be an exciting time for all associated with RM ToolFix and the wider RM Group Services. The successful applicant will relish the chance to contribute to the success and growth of the business, whilst also experiencing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum and bonus earnings
- Immediate start available
- Care plan
- Company laptop and phone provided
- Full training
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Great working environment
- Potential for career development
About the role:
Join our specialist sales division and be a part of our exciting growth phase. As a Sales Development Manager, you will aggressively target new business, nurture existing client relationships, and drive sales revenue.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building strong client relationships and expanding contact base
- Preparing and submitting proposals, quotations, and agreements
- Conducting regular customer visits and participating in sales drives
- Staying updated on market conditions and competitors
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in similar markets
- Proven track record of sales success and initiative
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong IT literacy and communication skills
- Confident and adaptable approach to your work
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Flat Fee Recruiter is an advertising agency promoting this role on behalf of the employer. You will be contacted directly by the employer and not Flat Fee Recruiter should they wish to move forward with your application.
Other suitable skills and experience include Business Development Manager, Sales Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Customer Service, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Supply Chain Specialist.