I am working with a luxury hotel based in the heart of London who are seeking a new Meeting & Events Proactive Sales Manager.
You will become part of a friendly team of 170, with the hotel offering 630 specious rooms across the venue.
Salary - £35,00
Onsite - West London
What you will be doing-
- Manage a portfolio of accounts - established & developing. Focus on MICE - Residential Events & the Association Market.
- Assist in the animation of new business through research, sales calls, and qualification of leads.
- Development of the Events Sales Strategy in support of the Director Of Sales
- Updating and maintaining sales contact lists and account information in the Hotels systems
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing activities such as Familiarization trips, site visits, trade show attendance and any other client related interaction.
- Working on adhoc projects in conjunction with the Senior Events Sales & Corporate Sales Manager and the Director of Sales
- Participate in relevant meetings such as monthly sales and marketing meetings and Event BOB meetings.
- Minimum two years' experience within proactive MICE sales, events & conference services
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills - A strong team player
- Self-motivated and good organisational skill
- Experience in the following systems desirable: Opera, Delphi FDC, Lanyon/Cvent
- You must be legally eligible to work in UK
- Free night stays in the UK hotels, and 50% discount in any of their restaurants
- Discounted hotel rates across the globe with our sister venues
- Learning and developing with our academy
- Limitless opportunities