Sponsorship Sales Manager
Sector: Events (Legal)
Location: Central London - Hybrid
Salary: £35k + OTE £25k in Year 1 (uncapped)
The Role: This is an exciting and lucrative opportunity for an experienced events salesperson to partner with law firms and legal service providers around the globe. As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling sponsorship packages and delegate/group passes across a legal event portfolio
- Targeting global law firms and service providers, (eg. LegalTech or consulting firms)
- A hybrid of new business development (60%) and account growth/retention (40%)
The incoming Sponsorship Sales Manager will be focused on generating revenue via both new logo acquisition and from a portfolio of existing client relationships. A key aspect of this full-cycle sales role is to develop long-term, strategic relationships with clients to understand any future marketing objectives and create bespoke sponsorship or branding solutions.
The successful candidate will be selling an event portfolio across Europe and the Americas and will have the opportunity to travel internationally to attend events and network with their client base.
The Company: Established over 50 years ago, our client is renowned within the legal industry for their legal rankings, independent research, conferences, and awards shows. With a team of over 500 professionals globally, an incoming Business Development Manager will enjoy fantastic training opportunities, above-market earning potential and a clear internal career pathway.
Having achieved consistent growth over the past few years, our client is looking to invest further into their events team, to maximise revenue opportunities in the EMEA region specifically.
Requirements: For this Sponsorship Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience within the events industry - ideally a background selling sponsorship packages to corporate businesses.
- Career experience or an interest in the legal sector is desirable.
- A proactive, professional, and hungry individual who is confident running client presentations and attending face-to-face meetings.
Benefits of this Sponsorship SalesManager role:
- £35k + OTE £25k in Year 1 (uncapped)
- Modern, Central London office with hybrid working (2 days in office per week)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + pension