The Best Connection Group Limited is looking to appoint a Sales Manager to join our highly successful team. The core function of the role is to build relationships with prospective customers, arrange meetings and progress to proposals and tenders. You will be selling our industry leading recruitment services and supporting our extensive branch network to identify good business and generate leads for volume sales opportunities. This role requires a consultative approach to all aspects of the sales cycle.
Other key aspects of the role include:
- Working with our national branch network to identify, pursue, and develop potential sales opportunities to win new contracts and expand existing business.
- Gather key business intelligence and analyse data to fully understand your client’s requirements and challenges to then present proposals.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships, understanding and selling the features and benefits of the service to defend and expand existing business.
- Manage tender process from start to finish and hand over to operations efficiently.
- Taking responsibility to fully understand and ensure contractual requirements are fulfilled in line with client expectations.
- Annual salary of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance of £6000 to £6780 depending on experience.
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays.
- Free Car Parking
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Option to join opt into our employee benefits scheme.
- Be able to demonstrate successful sales experience with high level decision makers.
- Have a proven background in client management/client development and a track record of achievement in sales.
- Full UK driving license.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and be self -motivated.
- Proven success in high volume sales
- Experienced in direct sales, both on the phone and face to face
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and able to influence buying decisions.
- Target driven, used to working to KPI’s.
- Experience of a fast-paced sales environment
- Maths & English to GCSE or above
- MS Office skills
- Experienced user of CRM systems
- Proven experience within the recruitment sector - this could be as an experienced Divisional Manager, Branch Manager, or a Sales Manager
The Best Connection, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 85 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse, and distribution sectors. With a turnover of £347 million, The Best Connection is one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
Your working week will consist of 40 hours Monday - Friday with 1 hour’s lunch break each day. This is a hybrid role split between working from home and being based at our Head Office in Bromsgrove.