Hire and Sales Account Manager
Salary range: £26,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
Contract type: Permanent Full Time (40 hours per week)
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Working hours: 8am - 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks
Closing date: 24th November 2023What are we looking for?
Are you accomplished in sales or hire and ready to become a key part of our well-established 40-year-old construction supply business?
As a small family business this is an exciting opportunity to have a big impact and be part of our continuing growth. As an enthusiastic hire and sales account manager you will play an integral part in our ambitions to accelerate our growth even further.
Together, we will work to transform the daily lives of everyone who mixes, pumps or sprays within the UK construction industry.Is this for you?
- Are you experienced within sales or hire with a track record of selling to small businesses?
- Do you have previous experience within the construction industry?
- Can you develop leads through the sales journey?
- Can you make informed business decisions demonstrating confidence when working with numbers?
- Are you comfortable communicating via email and on the phone?
- Do you have a forward-thinking mindset with the determination to think outside the box to find solutions?
- Are you passionate about learning and self-improvement?
- Do you thrive as part of a small team in which you can work collaboratively with all members?
- Are you approachable and committed to high-quality customer service?
If this sounds like you, we might have your perfect next role.Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Proactive account management will be a huge part of what you do.
- Building relationships within the UK Construction industry via social media and networking events including sporadic site visits when required.
- Quoting and advising customers on machinery, parts and consumables via phone, email and in store.
- Use your gained knowledge to up-sell and cross-sell where required.
- Update the CRM system and website with price changes, stock amounts, product changes and ordering new stock as required.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers to reach a mutual benefit.
- Working together with other team members to provide the best solution to challenges you face.
- We’re easily accessed just off the M40 motorway in High Wycombe, perfectly positioned to serve London and the surrounding areas.
- As a key member of our team, you will play a huge part in the day-to-day operation of the business.
- You get the advantages of reward and accountability of working for a small business with big ambition.
- You’ll receive a base salary with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus.
- Additionally, there’s a workplace pension scheme, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), internal and external training courses, free parking and the facilities of a well-equipped office.
- We are flexible and appreciate that most of us have outside of work responsibilities that are also important.
- We always look for the mutual win-win: when you go above and beyond to deliver results, we go the extra mile to support you.
- We have a track record of welcoming diversity and endeavour to ensure each one of our employees is individually valued.
If you’ve read this far and now are feeling that this is the right role and environment for you, then please apply by sending your c.v. and cover letter.