The company is a leading and award-winning Optical Frame Company engaged in the design, marketing and distribution of both ophthalmic and sunglass frames in the UK.
Founded in 2013, the company is a fast-growing International company based in the UK.
Due to significant growth, they currently have a requirement for a Regional Sales Manager to develop excellent relationships with Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians and Practice Owners within the Independent market. The RSM is responsible for managing established accounts as well as targeting potential new accounts to achieve agreed company targets.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for creating and building exceptional customer relationships. Talented at creating and executing strategic territory plans, you will naturally drive sales to exceed commercial targets. Self-motivated, results-driven and a brilliant communicator, the successful candidate will thrive on being part of a team focused on taking optics to new levels.
- Deliver agreed sales performance targets
- Build progressive and long-term customer relationships with all key contacts
- Build and develop an effective journey plan and call cycle across your region
- Driving sales growth and appointments across through effective relationships
- Presenting both the company and products in a clear and professional manner
- Attending area regional/national meetings, training sessions, trade events and shows
Proven field sales experience of managing multiple customers. Practice-based experience will be considered
An effective communicator with the ability to build trust and credibility both internally and externally
Structured, self-motivated and results driven approach
Ability to plan, organise and execute a strategic territory business plan
Clean driver’s license (any points to be disclosed)
Minimum 2 years field sales experience
Degree or Equivalent. (Industry experience will be considered).